Saturday, October 12, 2013

Yay & Nay No.1


Hi everyone!
Long time no see right? Sorry about that. Lots of life stuff has been going on and my blog had to come second. Although I guess its good that my actual life was more exciting than my internet life as usually it's the other way round! Anyway, I thought I'd start a new series on my blog (series, is that the right word?) called Yay & Nay. If you're an internet addict like me then you'll probably know what this means. If not then it's basically Yes or No or Like and Don't Like. So this 'series' is going to be about my likes and dislikes of the month. My Yays and Nays.
{You may have noticed I have a Halloween theme for my picture. I like it.}


YAYS

  • Jumpers - The best thing about fall/winter is definitely the jumpers. I love feeling all snug and warm and the jumpers in fashion at the moment are amazing! 
  • PJ's - Even though I love jumpers I still prefer to just lounge around in my PJ's so good winter ones are always the best. I recently went to Primark and purchased some really cute red checkered bottoms with a white Cami-Top! I love PJ's so much I probably have more than all my other clothes put together! It's ridiculous! 
  • Thick Woolen Socks - Keeping up with the cozy theme are some good thick woolen socks that keep my toes warm! They aren't the best fashion accessory especially my neon pink ones with squirrels on! But I still adore them. 
  • Sims 3 - I found all my Sims games which I haven't played in ages and decided to give them all a go. Addicted is the word I would use. I'm no good at it though. They're releasing a new one called Sims 3 Into The Future and I have mine pre-ordered already!
  • Peaches - You always need a good peach. I think I must of had at least 3 today.
  • The new iPhone filters - I've taken about 50 pictures a day using all the filters. It makes my life pretty. Just to let you all know my favourite at the moment is probably Transfer. 
  • Halloween - I'm so excited for Halloween this year! I'm making design ideas for my pumpkin.

Nays

  • Uggs - This time last year Ugg season was coming back but this year I am not feeling it. I am much more looking forward to wearing little pretty leather ankle boots. 
  • Shaving - I'm sure most girls hate this but it needs to be added. People need to accept really hairy girls because I really, really, cannot be bothered to do it. Ever. 
  • Cereal - I haven't been able to stomach cereal for weeks now. I have no idea why. I've had toast non stop for breakfast. I actually ran out of bread this morning so decided to toast rolls instead. 
That's it for this month but I'll have plenty more for next month!
What are your Yays and Nays? 






1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant idea! The best bit was the bit about shaving, I laughed to myself at how true this is yet how difficult it is to just be warm and a bit fuzzy when you're in a relationship! lol Definitely like to see more Yay or Nay posts :) x p.s please check out my blog too? I'm just starting out lol x

    ReplyDelete